Why Choose Us
The gus-khrustalny crystal factory, established in the year 1756 by the famous manufacture akim maltsov, produces some of the most exquisite 24% lead cristal in the world.
Both nobleman and the common-men used maltsov crystal products on their tables. The royal families of the tsars were regular customers and you can find many of the artistic works from this antique factory in many museums of Russia today.
In 1857, the crystal factory was granted permission to depict the state coat of arms of Russia on all items produced from the tsar of Russia, alexander II. At the universal exhibition in Paris in 1900, the factory won the highest prize of grand prix.
Today, after 250 years the gus crystal factory is still just west of Moscow in the pictursque countryside. There, master artistant hand-blow, hand-cut, hand-paint and sometime hand-etch each of these beautiful workes of art, using techniques passed down through the centuries.
These products can be easily distinguished by their beauty, elegance, originality and virtuosity of performance, veriety of forms, color spectrum and decor in lead crystal, cased lead crystal, glassware, colored glass and artistic products.
Regular customers of this exclusive glassware are: Council of the Russian feeration, state duma (parliament of Russian federation), organizational committees of different festivals, contests and competitions.